Any way to run AC in VR 64bits??

Hi guys!
My game runs perfectly fine in VR when I check the 32bit option in the menu but the moment I uncheck it the game only runs in desktop mode and it never ever starts in VR, it sends me back to the menu after I start any race (any mode: practice, hotlap, whatever).

Usually I wouldn't care but I really want to try the weather and night/day mods and it seems they only work in 64bit versions which I cannot use.

Anybody here have any idea on how to solve this problem? anyone actually playing 64bits VR?

Oculus Rift CV1: i5 7600K, 16 3200 RAM, 1080Ti

thanks for the help!

There is a method of replacing "acs.exe" with "Content Manager.exe" (make a backup first!)
for some folks it worked with this

and Content Manager is recommended when using lights/night

edit: similar thread: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/does-oculus-tray-tool-work-for-content-manager.166401/

I tried it but it didn't work for me, I get a "race cancelled" message. Only launching in "tricky"mode seems to work but instead of running the 64bits version it still runs the 32bits one (despite of course having that option unticked).

I guess I'll have to play without headlights which makes mods like Assetto by night a no-go since I can't see s*** without lights in my car.

Thanks for replying, anyway!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years