Any way to Auto Throttle Cut w/ MANUAL CLUTCH?

Hey guys,

New here. Searched for a while all over the net, but can't seem to figure out how to:

Enable automatic throttle cut on upshifts, while still maintaining manual clutch. I looked in the .PLR file, and the only thing there is throttle control, which is just TC...

Is there NO POSSIBLE way to enable JUST throttle cuts? Possibly even enable throttle blips on downshifts as well. I'd just like to be able to use the clutch when launching, or coming to a stop for maximum realism.

Gotta be a way to link the gear lever action to a throttle blip or cut...

Thanks!

I do not mean to sound rude, but I have this advice:
Try using your throttle foot to cut or blip the throttle. :thumbsup:
Just like the real life drivers do. :p

Like this:

Except this guy is running a dog box, and idk what the GTR2 cars have.

Don't mean to sound rude....

but most GT cars, including the GT cars in 2004 FIA GT championship, had auto throttle cuts programmed to their ECU's. A lot have auto blip throttle on downshifts as well.

Like this:
"

I know that your question is worth asking, and someone may have a better answer, but this is one of those things where the game has been out for so many years that if you cannot find the information you are looking for.... There is a high chance you already know it; as unfortunate as that is.

Now, if some ingenious guy was to make a program that hooks into the game to lift the throttle at a certain time then you might be set. But have fun with that. :/

[arsemode]
Needs more power and glory v3. :whistling:
[/arsemode]

Anyway, good luck finding a solid answer to this question. It is always good to have more information 100% known and available about sims.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back