MGP14 Any UK based PS4 MotoGP 14 bikers?

I bought the title a few days ago and I'm enjoying watching my virtual skills grow. Are there any PS4, UK based (for compatible time zone considerations) sim enthusiats out there who are up for a spot of racing?

Hengist.

Hi rkh,

I was riding with the following...

Helmet cam view.
Race line off.
Pro physics.
Manual gears.
AI set to easy (whilst I learn how to ride, as it's been 25 years since I last owned/rode a real motorbike).

My immediate goals are to first become proficient on the bike and learn the tracks. Then my next goal is to crank the AI up to full. I hope that my (temporary) noobish AI setting doesn't put anyone off from racing with me?

Hengist.

Last edited:
Hi rkh,

I was riding with the following...

Helmet cam view.
Race line off.
Pro physics.
Manual gears.
AI set to easy (whilst I learn how to ride, as it's been 25 years since I last owned/rode a real motorbike).

My immediate goals are to first become proficient on the bike and learn the tracks. Then my next goal is to crank the AI up to full. I hope that my (temporary) noobish AI setting doesn't put anyone off from racing with me?

Hengist.
nope. makes sense. i've been palying this series for a while, so I am on highest difficulty. Boy, oh boy, they will give you a run for your money. But, foremost, I love the fact you are using helmet cam.

Thanks for the reply rkh. I use Helmet cam as I bought the title as a simulation. What's even better is Handlebar view whilst wearing my brother-in-laws' crash helmet :)

P.S. After reading your comments I just tried that 'Road Rash', third person view. Wow, it's so easy in that view. The AI went from being easy to where are they? I was that far in front, lol.

I've noticed that in the online race options, there's no way to force the view and consequently no level playing field. What view do most people use when racing online? I don't really want to use 3rd person view, but I also don't want to handicap myself.

Hengist.

Last edited:
I am on PS4 and PC . add me on PS4 lxPADDYxI .
Hi Paddy,

I noticed that you were online last night but in a race so I didn't want to interrupt. I was thinking of hosting some races this weekend with Pro settings (manual gears, etc). However, when I looked at all the available games on offer last night, most were all on arcady settings. If I host a game with 'sim' settings, is that your cup of tea?

Hengist.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing