General Any tutorials for making a showroom?

I really want to make a showroom myself, but I can't seem to find good information how to do that. I find that I can probably use the create showroom function in Content Manager, but I can't find the requirements for the panorama image. What size? What resolution? Aspect ratio?

Could anyone offer some help where to start?

Thanks.

It's just a normal model actually (export as 'track' from the kseditor), the panorama's just a regular texture mapped to whatever object makes sense for it. (Kunos ones are basically a hemisphere above a flat plane, with some of the details visible in the panorama modeled in around the seam)

One unusual thing in the Kunos ones is that it uses a floating point dds format so the panorama's an HDR image with an all real brightness scale.

You'll need at least 8000x4000 to get a decent ingame appearance, possibly larger.

Great ! I was wondering about how to create showroom too.

Content Manager can create a showroom ? Awesome :) Gotta try it when I'll manage to get a decent photo of nice environment.

I guess modeling it and editing at ksEditor as a track would be an advantage. I wonder how much polygones and materials could a showroom have and not hit on performance.

8000x4000 damn thats quite big image !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back