Any Sector3 contact to report a concrete player?

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
The title says all, but I will detail the situation.

DTM2013 MP. A. Driver in game. He crashes everyone in qualy. Crashes me on race when I'm first, even when I get the car on track again and try to push.

Please, any serious and formal contact to chat about this problem? Thanks.

(I have recorded the race).

Edit: Found it? please dont name and shame

Last edited by a moderator:
ok , can we kill this one , and please from now on (have previously asked in mp thread

ice thread idea; as for wreckers cheats etc , please dont name anyone ....
this thread will die fast at that point

Most races i have are great , yep i get wrecked (sometimes) do i have fun yes , and i tend to try and find certain people to race with against as this puts me under pressure

Andi

So if you want to report someone use the support box ingame , or pm me and ill pass it on etc

but no naming and shaming in public is the best way to go IMHO as these are open public servers and some people are just nuggets

Andi

As long as there are no dedicated servers or rating system or kick feature it's like a MP bug. Once s/he remembers your name you can be sure s/he will try to take you out every lap.

These situations lead me to think always the same:

Why only iRacing proposed a scoring system (SafetyRating) to ensure that players are grouped by their driving styles with great success and no one copies the system?

rFactor, Assetto Corsa, R3E; all good simulators, but no system to ensure clean and funny racings.

Hopefully Sector3 realize this, because it is a very balanced and funny game.

These situations lead me to think always the same:

Why only iRacing proposed a scoring system (SafetyRating) to ensure that players are grouped by their driving styles with great success and no one copies the system?

rFactor, Assetto Corsa, R3E; all good simulators, but no system to ensure clean and funny racings.

Hopefully Sector3 realize this, because it is a very balanced and funny game.

As far as I know, when Sector3 had the WTCC developer video, they mentioned there will be a very similar system in R3E like iRacing have with the Safety Rating.

I don`t fully agree Andi concerning notorious wreckers like Mr.Driver (the untrue, know him as well), sometimes its the only way to tear these folks into the open but that requires a forum where you can be sure they really read it and feel urged to respond.
Though I worry that these guys have no community interest or social skill at all and so they don`t care whoever is writing on the Internet...and again we have to wait for Decated Servers *rolleyes*

Last edited by a moderator:
This game needs a "vote to kick player" feature.
Just met this guy and he crashed everyone on purpose.
It's obvious he is racing only to troll people.
He should be banned for a while from the servers.

I've met the fella. He wrecked me one race, next time I saw him I sent him into the gravel before he could try to nail me. Justice serviced IMO :cool:
A couple of days ago I raced him and he was wrecking everyone in practice. I wrecked him like "wtf u doin man, take a relax in da gravel". Seems like everyone saw it and the chat was like:

Driver1: thx
Driver2: thx
Driver3: thx
Driver4: thank god
Driver5: justified wreck

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline