Any scheduled WTCC Events in near future

Hello,

I've joined this racing community not long time ago and as I'm reading posts on the forum I don't see any WTCC racing events (for Race 07) scheduled (not even on GPCOS).

Is there any particular reason that there are only STCC, Mini and special races scheduled? Are WTCC events not interesting enough?

I hope I will be able to participate in any WTCC events in near future or I will be forced to buy STCC or GTRE expansion or maybe even wait for Race ON. ;)

• Andrew Evans

si sticks up a regular s2000 event every other week or so... but it does require stcc....

you're going to find it more and more difficult to get a race with just the race 07 content... and that's only going to get worse as more expansion packs come out....

Yep, although RACE 07 is the base game still the WTCC cars only wont do it anymore here.

To be honest i think people are missing out on the action if they still stick to RACE 07 only without upgrading to Evo and STCC.

After three years (RACE WTCC Game included) i am totally fed up with the same cars and tracks over and over again, and then STCC with new twitchy tracks as a welcome variation.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%