Any recommendations for drift cars?

Yea WDT (world drift tour) is ok but kinda outdated. Their 2020 version is better but a little aggressive, theyre pro level power. Their 2021 versions are very aggressive and even more powerful.

DCGP (drift corner grand prix) are good but theyre not beginner friendly, again pro power levels. Their 2021 version are just overpowered and over aggressive. The front tires keep grip no matter what you do and it gives the cars a very strange feeling.

WDTS are WDT "street" version. 300+hp. By far my favorite and you can always find a full server running them.

DW (drift workshop) were very good cars but theyre outdated and nobody uses them anymore. I believe WDTS is what they turned into.

DWG (deathwish garage) are pretty good. Another "street lower power" set but theyre tailored to be easier so a bit unrealistic.

VDC (Virtual drift championship) are very high hp (some over 1000) and very aggressive but if you want high power these are the ones you want. Very difficult to learn but so rewarding. VDC are the cars that real life pros seem to use and compete with.

Honestly (and some people might not like me saying this) stay away from anything else. Tandobuddies, clutch gang, gaya.. Theyre all very unrealistic and are really for people who just want to get the "im cool drifter" feeling without actually learning how to virtually drift.

Thats all I can think of right now. Ill update if I think of anything else.

Last edited:
Yea WDT (world drift tour) is ok but kinda outdated. Their 2020 version is better but a little aggressive, theyre pro level power. Their 2021 versions are very aggressive and even more powerful.

DCGP (drift corner grand prix) are good but theyre not beginner friendly, again pro power levels. Their 2021 version are just overpowered and over aggressive. The front tires keep grip no matter what you do and it gives the cars a very strange feeling.

WDTS are WDT "street" version. 300+hp. By far my favorite and you can always find a full server running them.

DW (drift workshop) were very good cars but theyre outdated and nobody uses them anymore. I believe WDTS is what they turned into.

DWG (deathwish garage) are pretty good. Another "street lower power" set but theyre tailored to be easier so a bit unrealistic.

VDC (Virtual drift championship) are very high hp (some over 1000) and very aggressive but if you want high power these are the ones you want. Very difficult to learn but so rewarding. VDC are the cars that real life pros seem to use and compete with.

Honestly (and some people might not like me saying this) stay away from anything else. Tandobuddies, clutch gang, gaya.. Theyre all very unrealistic and are really for people who just want to get the "im cool drifter" feeling without actually learning how to virtually drift.

Thanks for the advice, could you provide me a link to download the WDTS cars or point me to some place where they're available? I can't seem to find them on here.

so Low Style Gang is a no no too?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years