XB1 Any Plans for Hardcore Servers?!

Is there any plan from Kunos to bring Hardcore servers,im talking about with no TC and ABS on because at the moment all servers have Factory settings for those two options and the TC and ABS are Constantly on in the races.

I know that im talking about everybody to drive the same settings ;) if im driving with those settings of and the other driver with those settings on its not gonna be the same ^^
Yes I understand and while I don't want to start a discussion about the why's and why not's I wonder why those servers with factory settings don't suffice? I mean they should give you the most realistic AC experience that is possible. :)

The Best realistic AC experience for me is with no TCS and no ABS,thats the best experience for AC in my book :)
Ill put this in the simple way....a GOOD DRIVER dosent need TSC and ABS :)
I hope the next update will include hardcore servers or at least gives us the possibility for private lobbies :)

The Best realistic AC experience for me is with no TCS and no ABS, ...
You are free to do so. For a lot of cars I turn off TC too, because I feel I can do better without it. But actually the most realistic thing generally speaking is "factory setting". If a car or the reglement of a series allows TC or ABS then it is valid to use them. I think they are there for a reason. I guess some cars are NOT desinged to be driven without ABS for instance.
Also - I see a enough of spinning and braking fails right now. I dont want to know how this would be on a hardcore server ...

As long as everyone is on a level playing field it shouldn't matter if TCS and ABS is used (IRL simulated). The better drivers will still win.
It's kind of like saying I want to force simulation mode to the cars in Ridge Racer so I can use my wheel setup and compete with the gamepad gamers. A stretch, but you drive Ridge Racer like an arcade game and AC like a racing simulator.

T
Ill put this in the simple way....a GOOD DRIVER dosent need TSC and ABS :)
Yeah yeah. Whatever. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and join here and race in our clubs?
Then you can pit yourself against me. I'll use the factory TC and ABS and you can disable them. Hows that?:thumbsup::)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%