MGP14 Any patch for the game???

I'm viewing the forums everyday but... is there any patch for the game?

The months are passing and there is no solution for the multiple bugs of the game...

Does anyone know something about a possible patch??

Thanks in advance for your answers.

No one patch at the moment. It's sad because this game is really funny, the career is so realistic (wild card, 3 classes, tests), the physic is not bad, but some bugs make the game annoying and Milestone can solve them in a few weeks, but no patch for now.
What a putty.

I am not sure as my wife is pumping (her breast, new baby) and watching HGTV, but I think there may have been a patch released today. Anyone know or able to confirm or check for PS4? Thanks!!!

UPDATE:

"Unfortunately the release of the patch has taken longer than we expected.
Also, we've decided to release the patch for all the available platform, simultaneously. That's the reason behind the long wait.
Please stay tuned on our official channels, we are ready to release it before the end of the month.

Best Regards,

Milestone Customer Support"

Ok, there we go. It's finally just around the corner!!!

Really no way of knowing is there. That's the problem. BUT, they have over 1000 complaints, literally, from technical issues to in game physics problems, and promised to address it all. Part of why it took so long, and then doing it for all platforms. I expect a great fix. Hope dies last...

Based on their track record for patches, I don't think that's realistic.

I just hope they fix the lack of AA graphics but I doubt it considering they have a new bike title on deck for next year:
http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/ride/...stone_announces_next-gen_bike_racer_ride.html

I wonder who gets the MotoGP title next year. Codemasters perhaps?
Again, my graphics are wonderful. I have no problems with this game as I have also edited performance files. Not sweating this one bit. Also, new bike game has nothing to do with MotoGP title I was told...

UPDATE:

"Unfortunately the release of the patch has taken longer than we expected.
Also, we've decided to release the patch for all the available platform, simultaneously. That's the reason behind the long wait.
Please stay tuned on our official channels, we are ready to release it before the end of the month.

Best Regards,

Milestone Customer Support"

Ok, there we go. It's finally just around the corner!!!

Very good news, friend!! ;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years