Any other CSL Elite users have settings advice?

I haven't played around with either wheel or in-game setting yet. Interested in people's thoughts. Coming from GT Sport / PS4, so still getting used to having more settings to play with.

SHO and ABS are for ClubSport Wheels and Pedals and set according me to your preferred brake feedback.

FEI, I found 50 to be best all round. Zero makes the feedback too rubbery and vague for me. 60-70 works well if you don't mind the extra little bit of noise from the wheel.

SPR and DPR. As far as I can make out, these only limit whatever such settings you have in the sim. So if you have not specced spring or damper forces in the sim then these make no difference at all.

FF. Best set to 100 and limit force in the sim...so I read.
FOR. I set to between 100 and 120 depending on the sim. Not really been able to detect anything negative from setting >100.

DRI. This has to be OFF IMHO, anything else corrupts the input. You can see the effect of this will just the wheel powered up. Try spinning the wheel with the full range. Positive numbers make the steering unstable and negative make it feel like sludge.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back