ANY NEWS?

I read on Facebook 3 weeks ago that we had to wait a few days for the new V8 cars. I then read a few days later that the Beta version was given to the backers.
That's fine, we just haven't heard another word on Facebook or here when the rest of the GSC owners will see the next update.
I have over 100 drivers and they ask me every day. I'm not pressing anybody, but ANY indication would take the heat off me...:)

Well Reiza said in the indiegogo campaign that all content should be out within 4-5 months of concluding the campaign, so fingers crossed for that. I suspect the V8s would come sooner.

I don't have an exact date, but it very likely won't be in the next couple of weeks, since part of the Reiza team is attending Gamescom this week and after that the whole team will meet to discuss the future. Expect normal development to resume in 2 weeks - but then I guess there won't be long to go.

I don't have an exact date, but it very likely won't be in the next couple of weeks, since part of the Reiza team is attending Gamescom this week and after that the whole team will meet to discuss the future. Expect normal development to resume in 2 weeks - but then I guess there won't be long to go.

Whilst you are here, the Championship mode of GSC as you know does not work. When are we likely to see that fixed? I would say as it's an essential part of the sim for offline players it should be a priority.
Thanks
Andy

Whilst you are here, the Championship mode of GSC as you know does not work. When are we likely to see that fixed? I would say as it's an essential part of the sim for offline players it should be a priority.
Thanks
Andy

Do you mean the points system? If so, it will be broken for a year on August 22nd I believe. A whole year's worth of being unable to play the game's core offline mode. :thumbsdown:

As you said, "Those guys keep defending what they did as something right, they find any possible excuse to justify it... ridiculous stuff." Pot, Kettle...

I don't care about the modding, or doing it myself, or whatever, nor did I say it was easy. I was simply pointing out the thick hypocrisy in the air. Take it or leave it.

As you said, "Those guys keep defending what they did as something right, they find any possible excuse to justify it... ridiculous stuff." Pot, Kettle...

I don't care about the modding, or doing it myself, or whatever, nor did I say it was easy. I was simply pointing out the thick hypocrisy in the air. Take it or leave it.
Explained :)

Last edited:
So let me break your last comment down:
1. Because we're open about stealing from other games, and we don't pretend to have done it all ourselves, that makes it okay.
2. Well other people do stuff that isn't right, so we can too! Nuff said!

I wouldn't have said anything, but when thieves have a go at thieves and quibble over the slightest differences, and throw a tantrum and basically go home with their ball so no one else can play, I just couldn't hold back. It was just so hypocritical and rather funny. I'm done here now though, see you around.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%