Any news on GTR XD for Evo???

C'mon Alekhine!!!!:highfive:

I know you have the knowledge and the motivation!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! Make a MotecAdd version that we can use in game, PLEASE!!!!

MotecAdd is awesome and by far the best program out there for Evo, but if you develop some version to use in game, you will be the first one!!!!:victory:

I'm gonna wait for your response about it...
Hi,
I learn DirectX, I take time. The second difficulty is because I code in Pascal (And ASM) (C ++ is better for that, but I do not know this language).
All the examples of code which I find on Google are C++ :sinister:

How about Putting the temperatures bottom left? Would need to be smaller really as this would be distracting having it so big
This first test is a simple example. Naturally there will be a configuration file where each will position it as he wants and can choose all which is necessary to adapt it as good as possible in its screen...

These small details are easily practicable ;)

Alek.

Ok, I made the file of configuration, the objects of this module are placed with regard to these two points. :good:

.ini :
Code:
[Options]
TimeSectorPopup=1
TimeSectorSound=1
FuelAlarmSound=1
ImperialMeasure=0
ServerHostName=localhost
ServerPort=11800
LiveClass_RedIndicatorInMeter=150
LiveClass_OrangeIndicatorInMeter=250
TiresWear_Display_RemainingPercent=0
[B][COLOR=red]CarBaseX=5[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=red]CarBaseY=602[/COLOR][/B]

screenshot:
[media]http://www.veloceprod.fr/p/GTRE-MotecAddDX_ALPHA1_D3D9-DLL.jpg[/media]

Alekhine I'll glady be a beta tester if you need one. I have a 24" screen and not enough space left for another screen.

Hi :)

Thank you, I would need drivers to test when I would have ended the main program.

For the moment I have to draw all the elements, and as well the other modules than we can enable/disable with hot keys. There is a lot of work even if the more difficult are the "hook" on DirectX.

I work no hastily on this project, it is very delicate.
Be patient, but thank you in advance for the tests, I would inform the community when the alpha version are ended :dance2:

Alek.

This is the layout I use in GTR2

a5c454938a6eb0ee9c11f62a2bd0a1916g.jpg

so in the center bottom works great too :) Would love to help out...

Man, you`re fast!!!!!!!

I'm so looking forward to the main program to test it. If you want another person to test it, PLEASE contact me by email, msn, or PM, ok.

Thank's a lot, Alekhine!!!!

This is the layout I use in GTR2

a5c454938a6eb0ee9c11f62a2bd0a1916g.jpg

so in the center bottom works great too :) Would love to help out...

Gunthar it all depends on what Camera you are driving in tbh.
I'm a nube as they call me know as i race in Swingman camera angle, so in my case this wouldn't be the right spot.
Alekhine when it get's released will we be able to move the program(Screen position left, right, center?)

Also i would like to help out as well Alekhine

Hello :)

Do not worry about the positioning, each can choose the position in a pixel, for every different module.

Example for the "Car" module :
In the file "GTRE-MotecAdd-DX_Config.ini" you can choose the position exact, for example on this image I chose X=5 and Y=602 (RED Point), all internal elements are relative by Red-Point.

Alek.

GTRE-MotecAdd-DX_ModulePosition.jpg

Alekhine, PLEASE RELEASE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!
:laugh2::eat::dance2::worship::sinister::handshake::in-love:

By the way, I already wrote down some ideas on the other thread.

Thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing