Any news on an Easter Sale

I am planning on getting a few packs after really enjoying the free content weekend. Additional question, has there been sales as well on the RaceRoomStore website on VRP packs, beyond the normal 'regular sales' for buying larger packs of VRP?

Cheers!

Thanks dcully,

Was hoping for more things on sale, as I was just planning on getting the starter pack and then several other packs (like DTM and a few others).

Looks like the VRP isn't discounted more than their normal amount based upon the numbers the show.

Will at least get the starter pack, might wait until the Black Friday sale to really stock up on content and just spend more time in AC in the meantime.

Cheers!

Oh, no doubt that full pack is an awesome deal on a $ per track/car. I was just planning on piecing together a few packs for what I was interested in.

Will have to take a closer look at those packs though now and see what is the best way to go.

Cheers!

Looks like the VRP isn't discounted more than their normal amount based upon the numbers the show.
It's not, but the pack sale still means you can get the Premium Pack for 50 euro / 40 quid or the Pro Pack for 35 euro / 28 quid (or less, if you own some content) with plenty of vRP to spare in the case of the Pro Pack.

Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Im thinking more tracks is more important than cars so ill be going for the premium pack 38 tracks compared to 13 included with the pro version is a lot of missing tracks if i were to go with the pro version.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%