Any more S2000 events planned?

Mr Chip

A lot of gear, little idea.......
After really enjoying my first racing experience with RD last night, (wtcc 06 at Oschershlaben 06), I was hoping to participate in a few more, especially with midweek being more suitable for me.

However I see that next Wednesday's race, is with the STCC class which I dont have :-( I understand that the STCC pack will come with Race On which I will be getting, so its not really worth me getting it on its own right now.

I was just wondering if there were any plans to have any more WTCC class races or if the STCC/S2000 races will continue once Race On is released?

Ok so let me get this straight - at the moment I have Steam version of Gtr Evo (Which I understand is Race 07 plus Gtr Evo expansion).

When Race On comes out it will not automatically include the STCC expansion? So I need to buy STCC and RACE ON sperately in order to be up to date? Blimy its definately more confusing than consoles!

Ok so let me get this straight - at the moment I have Steam version of Gtr Evo (Which I understand is Race 07 plus Gtr Evo expansion).

When Race On comes out it will not automatically include the STCC expansion? So I need to buy STCC and RACE ON sperately in order to be up to date? Blimy its definately more confusing than consoles!

But way more enjoyable, with the end result :)

The RACE ON content, as an expansion to GTR Evo, will not include the STCC content.

It's like Fallout. You can buy everything altogether if you didn't already own the original game. But if you own the base game it makes more sense just to buy the expansions seperately.

STCC is not in the RACE On expansion :) Only when you buy the full game. So there is not reason not to get it right away. Best expansion pack made imo.

This does seem logical looking at the previous expansions - and to be honest, if the racing with STCC is anything like it was last night then it will be worth whatever I pay for it :mean:

Thanks to all and look forward to racing more with you.

STCC brings seven new tracks to the game, that we now hardly can use because the majority of the touringcar fans stick to RACE 07 only (why is that?)

There are some new S2000 cars (BMS, Peugeot, Volvo, Audi etc) in the STCC expansion as well.

It's a shame that people don't upgrade as this was the entire philosphy behind the expansion packs: get bored, upgrade and continue with new content.

My advice is to wait to see how much the full Race On & Expansion versions are, then compare.
The STCC is a brilliant expansion if you like Touring Cars, the new cars & 6 brilliant touring car tracks (Gothenberg doesn't count because it's a nightmare).

Well Ive gone and done it and am currently d/l the STCC expansion :glasses-cool:

TBH I have only really played with the tin tops anyway, so to get some more, and good tracks too, has got to be worth it.

It seems as though a few races are run on Sunday nights as well which is another good night for me, so hopefuly I will see a few of you then!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%