F1 2012 any mod/debug/cheat to play full 2012 season in GP mode as Vettel or other drivers

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello,

other than in 2010/2011/2013 game in this one unfortunately in GP mode Codemasters left out the possibilty to race a full season
as say Vettel or any other driver.

Is there any mod, any debug, any cheat that solves this and let the player race in GP mode a full season 2012?

thanx in advance for your answers

what do you mean "add"? the only thing I can see in 2012 is to choose single tracks in GP mode at once and that's about it. For example I can choose BAHRAIN, finish that one, go back tp the menu and choose another track and start at once again. But not playing a full GP Vettel season in GP mode ???

I just made a video for you, uploaded it. Then realised that I am in the F1 2012 forum, not the F1 2013 forum. My video was for F1 2013. ..... doh! :redface:

I have been in the F1 2013 forum almost continuously since release .....

I am sure that F1 2012 as the same, an add complete 2012 season option. I will have to re-install F1 2012 to check and/or make a video.

It's going to take 10 - 15 min to re-download and re-install.

Last edited:
Ah ...... It's been so long since I played it, I almost forgot. They removed GP mode from the game, which annoyed many many people, who like to play a season as a particular driver.

They replaced it with Quick Race, single races at a time. They added the Challenge mode and the Young Driver's Test.

So no, you cannot add a season in F1 2012.

GP Mode returned in F1 2013.

Sorry to lead you astray :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back