Any live links to a Group C (prototype) mod?

Hello. I am very late to the party on this one but does anyone here know of a downloadable Group C (prototype) mod for Automobilista?

All the links I have come across on the internet so far seem dead to me..

Many thanks in advance for any help with this.

Last edited:
Have you seen the GTPC mod below for AMS1 here on RD?

Have never tried it, but it looks outstanding, and the original VLM mod was very well-thought of back in its day, I believe. Shouldn't need to be scouring the internet for random links.

(Unless this mod doesn't work anymore or something... if so, please post below)

Last edited:
I know I'm late but if anybody still has a link to that and would be kind enough to share it with me via pm, it'd be greatly, greatly appreciated. Some of my all-time favorite race cars.
I mean, I would download this one:

No PM needed! Just go ahead and download away :)

Sorry for delay in responding guys. PMs sent in response.
I mean, I would download this one:

No PM needed! Just go ahead and download away :)
MJQT, I already have that one. I've been looking for a mod with the later stuff, like the end of the group c era. Something that maybe includes the likes of the Jaguar XJR-9, the Mazda 787b or the Peugeot 905. The GTPC mod is great, though. Really amazing work. I'm 100% with you there.

MJQT, I already have that one. I've been looking for a mod with the later stuff, like the end of the group c era. Something that maybe includes the likes of the Jaguar XJR-9, the Mazda 787b or the Peugeot 905. The GTPC mod is great, though. Really amazing work. I'm 100% with you there.
Oh shoot, sorry! I understand now :)

While you'd have to toss it into rfactortools to convert it to Automobilista (and seek permission if you want to use it for anything other than private use), there is this mod for rFactor 1 featuring some of those cars you mentioned:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back