RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Automobilista 2 events RaceRoom events rFactor 2 events

WRC10 Any leagues?

I just got WRC 10 with a friend who don't normally play racing games and we've both been greatly enjoying our roles as driver and co-driver!

I know there's an official esports series but are there any leagues that me and my co-driver can do in WRC 10? I remember competing in the RDRC and that was loads of fun. Would love something similar for the two of us today.

Steve Worrell

Staff
Premium
I just got WRC 10 with a friend who don't normally play racing games and we've both been greatly enjoying our roles as driver and co-driver!

I know there's an official esports series but are there any leagues that me and my co-driver can do in WRC 10? I remember competing in the RDRC and that was loads of fun. Would love something similar for the two of us today.
I'm a massive fan of WRC 10. I will see if we can sort something out.

I'm a massive fan of WRC 10. I will see if we can sort something out.
Eagerly watching this space :D It's such a cool competitive experience to have a live co-driver supported by the game and we'd love to have that in a league experience and not just picking random stages to do by ourselves.

We can try to make it as convenient as possible for the organizers.

Last edited:

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium

That's a name from the old Richard Burns Rally days! You should've joined in on the DiRT Rally fun we've had in RDRC after we moved from RBR. It's always nice seeing old names pop back in :)

That's a name from the old Richard Burns Rally days! You should've joined in on the DiRT Rally fun we've had in RDRC after we moved from RBR. It's always nice seeing old names pop back in :)
Hey there Ole! I'm surprised you remember me given my incredibly brief stint in RDRC! I still have a photo of that little Alfa 33 that I jived with so well and convince me to sign up.

412206_10150451956619608_1265838839_o-jpg.519550

Shame it was made out of paper tho, but crashing is my fault anyway :) Wish it never fell out of homologation for RDRC hehehe

I never got DIRT Rally but I did decide to jump back into the rally side with WRC 10. Looking for leagues for those has been tough, let alone leagues that'd be willing to allow my co-driver to compete with me. He finds being a co-driver more fun than driving himself:

But yeah nice to reconnect again! Maybe we'd see each other in a league again in the near future :D

Attachments

• 412206_10150451956619608_1265838839_o.jpg
    412206_10150451956619608_1265838839_o.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited: