F1 2011 Any Keyboard Players?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Same here........Dont get me wrong, if the wife didnt give me the evil stare whenever i mentioned getting a wheel...id have one lol.
But im a GP4 veteran, and played with keyboard back then, so i guess im used to it. Although, i have to be careful when joining a online race to make sure assists are allowed.......Ive been caught out a few times when traction control and abs is banned, and basically spinning out on every corner.

That is nice but i cant do without aids you know Traction + Auto shifting .. but a wheel is a different experience ;) mainly due to manual gear shifting etc . Still i play on Legendary + Tyre n Fuel sim On its fun .

That is nice but i cant do without aids you know Traction + Auto shifting .. but a wheel is a different experience ;) mainly due to manual gear shifting etc . Still i play on Legendary + Tyre n Fuel sim On its fun .
I Use only TC assist I can do Manual gearing in Keyboard i love to play with Manual Gearing in Long races specially on tracks like Monaco and Singapore Where lot of Gear changes are required per lap

I Use only TC assist I can do Manual gearing in Keyboard i love to play with Manual Gearing in Long races specially on tracks like Monaco and Singapore Where lot of Gear changes are required per lap
Hey any tips on manual shifting on keyboard .. what keys do you use for shifting ? its going to be so difficult when combined with using KERS + DRS :)

Hey any tips on manual shifting on keyboard .. what keys do you use for shifting ? its going to be so difficult when combined with using KERS + DRS :)

Here is My Layout
Acceleration/Gas - Up Arrow
Break - Down Arrow
Left and Right Directions - Left & Right Arrow
Gear Up - A
Gear Down - Z
KERS - Caps Lock
DRS- W
Look Behind - H
Look Back - B
Look Left - V
Look Right - N

I've used this layout for EA F1 Challenge now KERS and DRS are additional Buttons i need to use

For Getting Manual Gearing right
All you need to do is Turn on the DRL then use the 1st and 2nd for Red color DRL
3,4,5 for Yellow and finally 6 , 7 for Green
Once you get used to Manual you never want to run in Auto
I didn't have any DRL in EA sports edition i hardly trained to negotiate curves in all tracks then when i got F1 2010 I managed to do it Successfully and Easily

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%