F1 2012 Any interest in race videos from an average player?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm far from the fastest and most consistent F1 2012 driver around, but I enjoy racing, so what the hell :D. I'm considering recording my races and posting "highlights"-videos on YouTube, but I started asking myself if there was any point in doing that if noone were interested in watching an "average" player, with mistakes being made and struggling to get in the points (no assists, legend AI. Pro AI is too slow).

So before I start recording and spending hours editing and uploading: Would anyone want to watch me race?

Since you said that Pro is to slow you are not fastest but you are above average:) , I believe that you can race close with your team-mate and not winning with low-tier car. What distance will you race? It would be nice to see some human player driving.:thumbsup:

I think I'll do 50% races, but I won't post the entire race. Can't ask people to watch the whole thing, so I'll make highlights-videos and maybe add some footage from the replay cameras if something is worth showing :).

Since you said that Pro is to slow you are not fastest but you are above average:) , I believe that you can race close with your team-mate and not winning with low-tier car. What distance will you race? It would be nice to see some human player driving.:thumbsup:

Oh, so only because I'm slightly faster than him, I'm not human? :(

As for ptroinks, many people watch some really slow guys and there are people that are lightning fast and no one watches them. It's on luck.

You said Pro AI is too slow so probably you're above average. And I remember you told me you did a 28 on Melbourne, but I may be wrong. If you do 28's on Melbourne with a Caterham - that's pretty good. Bad thing is, you are in the middle. There are many very fast people now. And 99% of the people are fighting with Pro AI. So you're in the middle and you may not be able to get any good online races... Which is kinda sad. :(

You said Pro AI is too slow so probably you're above average. And I remember you told me you did a 28 on Melbourne, but I may be wrong. If you do 28's on Melbourne with a Caterham - that's pretty good. Bad thing is, you are in the middle. There are many very fast people now. And 99% of the people are fighting with Pro AI. So you're in the middle and you may not be able to get any good online races... Which is kinda sad. :(
No Kristian, I didn't thought that way. You are great driver and also nice human being.:)

For other part(with online races). I switched to Legend two weeks ago and I am getting closer to fast guys everyday(I dream about day when I will race with you side-by-side:D ).

No Kristian, I didn't thought that way. You are great driver and also nice human being.:)

For other part(with online races). I switched to Legend two weeks ago and I am getting closer to fast guys everyday(I dream about day when I will race with you side-by-side:D ).

Hehehe. When I started playing F1 2011 online, I was like 1 second slower than Zoltan (Zomacher) and the other fast guys... And I had 1 week to prepare myself for the race... Made up 1 sec in my times just for that week.. So if you really push yourself - you can do it. :p

No, Kristian, you are absolutely not human, judging from your youtube videos (I felt your pain in the Monaco race, by the way!) :p. I seem to remember you stating that you might be able to do 1:25 at Melbourne in a Caterham, and if you manage that, you are superhuman!

I did a few changes to your Melbourne setup, which I was using, and I'm a lot more confident in the car now (no offence ;) ) and can do 1:28 consistently (primes, mix 2). I'm quite a ways off trying to race online. I've got my hands full doing the SP career :). I'll do a few videos and post them here, and I'll see if anyone wants to see them.

No, Kristian, you are absolutely not human, judging from your youtube videos (I felt your pain in the Monaco race, by the way!) :p. I seem to remember you stating that you might be able to do 1:25 at Melbourne in a Caterham, and if you manage that, you are superhuman!

I did a few changes to your Melbourne setup, which I was using, and I'm a lot more confident in the car now (no offence ;) ) and can do 1:28 consistently (primes, mix 2). I'm quite a ways off trying to race online. I've got my hands full doing the SP career :). I'll do a few videos and post them here, and I'll see if anyone wants to see them.

Which Monaco race? :D
Aaand I don't remember saying I could do a 1.25 but haven't been on Melbourne from a lot of time.

As for 1.28 primes mix 2. That's awesome time. You know my Q time was Primes mix 3 1.27.5 so probably you're faster than me now cuz Mix 3 should give 1 second a lap. :p

And of course I'm not offended. Everyone likes different car setup. If I drive with Victor Ivanov 's setup, I'd be feeling terrible in the car. He hates front end. He'd drive with minus 11 front wing if that was possible... As I love front end... :D So, everyone has different driving style, different setups.. :p

Which Monaco race? :D
Aaand I don't remember saying I could do a 1.25 but haven't been on Melbourne from a lot of time.

As for 1.28 primes mix 2. That's awesome time. You know my Q time was Primes mix 3 1.27.5 so probably you're faster than me now cuz Mix 3 should give 1 second a lap. :p

And of course I'm not offended. Everyone likes different car setup. If I drive with Victor Ivanov 's setup, I'd be feeling terrible in the car. He hates front end. He'd drive with minus 11 front wing if that was possible... As I love front end... :D So, everyone has different driving style, different setups.. :p
Well that's quite funny cause I never liked understeer before :D I think you can't drive my setups cause your wheel is set up different than mine :) You have like 200 degrees rotation and I have 400 :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%