PC1 Any interest in a "casual" PC league?

As per the title.
JUST re-upped my Premium membership, and excited to get back on the track with y'all. I was sad when Race 07 died here, but now that I have a new machine and pCars, all is well with the world.
I'm personally more interesting in a more "casual" league ... just ... not so formal and serious as other leagues I've seen about here and there.
For instance, missing a session(s) would result in a points penalty rather than being booted or replaced by someone on a waiting list (which I kinda doubt we'd have, looking at the pCars activity on here) .. Points penalty increasing for each missed race.
Just a casual, "no big deal," fun, relatively short season (maybe 6-10 races?)
I'd be most interested in GT, TC, or DTM cars. Definitely not open wheel cars, as I seriously suck with those.
Maybe even super-karts :p

Last edited:
Any thoughts on racing times.? Or racing days.? With time zones in the picture perhaps Saturday or Sunday.
Will there be room for slower drivers - like myself.?
I hadn't thought that far yet. Just polling interest.
I'm in the US, Central Time, but have tons of free time. I guess I'd prefer afternoons or evenings. (somewhere between 2pm to 8pm local CDT/CST -- which would be, uh ... 7pm to midnight-ish GMT I guess) I'm open to a huge range of times, as long as it's not too much before noon for me.
Saturday or Sunday would be fine.
As to slow drivers? It'd maybe be a race to see which of us is slowest ;) .... I'm generally a back-marker, and often get lapped multiple times. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%