Any ideas? - Removing apps in replays also removes them from in-game cockpit view

Hi,

As per thread title please.

Removed the on-screen apps displayed when playing back a replay, thinking it wouldn't affect anything else. However going back in-game, (cockpit view), the same apps have also been removed.

This happens regardless of whether I'm using VR or triples.

Is there any way to remove from replays without affecting the in-game set up?

Cheers,

Steve

You can turn them off manually for replay using the right hand side app bar and then turn them back on, or you can press the hide all apps button at the top of the right hand side app bar whilst in replay and unhide for racing, you can also do this with a keyboad shortcut - ctrl+h

Also, there are four pages for apps (see bottom right corner of screen) so you can have different setups for different things (including perhaps one entirely blank screen for making videos from replays).
You can switch between them with the mouse, or just use ctrl-U (and shift-ctrl-U) to move forwards (backwards) through them.
I think the last time I used ctrl-H, I forgot that I'd done it and then when I brought up a single app, it may have forgottten the others (so another ctrl-H didn't restore them). So long since I tried it though, I can't remember now and it could all be my imagination :)

You can turn them off manually for replay using the right hand side app bar and then turn them back on, or you can press the hide all apps button at the top of the right hand side app bar whilst in replay and unhide for racing, you can also do this with a keyboad shortcut - ctrl+h

Also, there are four pages for apps (see bottom right corner of screen) so you can have different setups for different things (including perhaps one entirely blank screen for making videos from replays).
You can switch between them with the mouse, or just use ctrl-U (and shift-ctrl-U) to move forwards (backwards) through them.
I think the last time I used ctrl-H, I forgot that I'd done it and then when I brought up a single app, it may have forgottten the others (so another ctrl-H didn't restore them). So long since I tried it though, I can't remember now and it could all be my imagination :)

Thanks fellas. Easy when you know how! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 125 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 98 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.9%