Any fixes to little MetalMoro AJR gremlins?

For the past few months, I've been hunting down a car that would create a specific kind of oval racing. For some reason, I had never tried the MetalMoro AJR, which is now my car of choice - it creates exactly the type of racing I was looking for. There are a few minor issues with the car that I found after a quick 10 minute race, and I'm reaching out to the community to see if a) anyone has experienced similar issues and b) if there are solutions.

First, there was a little bit of a visual glitch when you are pushing another car - basically a bump draft. The car in front appears to teleport ahead ~.25 of a meter when you make contact with it. Not sure what exactly is going on here, but it does kind of look weird (I do have video of it if anyone wants to see it, just have to edit it and upload it).

Second, and more concerning, is the fact that all of the AI pit in the final two minutes of the 10 minute race, when I was perfectly able to keep on racing without a single concern. Could this just be the AI genuinely getting the fuel number wrong, or is there some issue where the AI have tiny fuel tanks in comparison with the player?

Of a less important note, I was also looking to try painting the car, but I'm not sure where to find the templates. Anybody have info on that?

Thanks!

For the past few months, I've been hunting down a car that would create a specific kind of oval racing. For some reason, I had never tried the MetalMoro AJR, which is now my car of choice - it creates exactly the type of racing I was looking for. There are a few minor issues with the car that I found after a quick 10 minute race, and I'm reaching out to the community to see if a) anyone has experienced similar issues and b) if there are solutions.

First, there was a little bit of a visual glitch when you are pushing another car - basically a bump draft. The car in front appears to teleport ahead ~.25 of a meter when you make contact with it. Not sure what exactly is going on here, but it does kind of look weird (I do have video of it if anyone wants to see it, just have to edit it and upload it).

Second, and more concerning, is the fact that all of the AI pit in the final two minutes of the 10 minute race, when I was perfectly able to keep on racing without a single concern. Could this just be the AI genuinely getting the fuel number wrong, or is there some issue where the AI have tiny fuel tanks in comparison with the player?

Of a less important note, I was also looking to try painting the car, but I'm not sure where to find the templates. Anybody have info on that?

Thanks!

Can't help you on the rest, but to answer the second problem, always run your races according to either distance eg. 50 miles, or laps. That way the AI take on the correct fuel. The way the fuel calculations are with timed races causes the problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back