Any easy drift map for beginner ??

Suddenly having interest to learn how to drift in sim .. any suggestion for an easy drift map ?? Or the game's default drift map is best for beginner ??

Thanks first.

Hey.

Sure. here's the video. Now because of some reason the audio went all glitchy and dissapeared... So the video is sadly mute. Sorry, I know the audio is a big part. :(

Also, I have not edited it, so it's alot of me spinning out. Oh, and also, ignore the first couple of minutes, I have not driven this car in months, so I needed some time to adjust. :) Still, a good one is at 3:20 and somewhat at 4:40 as well. And hey, I never said I was a good driver, just that the e3 drift felt like cheating to me. :p
Oh, also I didn't use the handbrake in these drifts.

I've also attached the replay file, maybe that can help you further. You can use it to watch any parts in slow motion or so...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkfjkx0ie0i7wwu/bmw_m3_e30_drift_drift_9-1-2015-15-30-441111?dl=0
Yeah .. handbrake .. totally forget about this. I guess thats the reason why some people manage to throw this car fast into corner without understeer :thumbsup:

Thanks for the video :thumbsup:

This video is the one I used at my first drifting attempt
Then after a lot of practice I decided to focus on driving fast on race circuits first before returning to drifting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back