Any combo recommendations for AI racing?

GeekyDeaks

Staff
Premium
Hi all. Due to circumstances, I haven't been playing on-line much recently, but I have found the AI racing in AMS2 to be a pretty enjoyable fallback (and I can pause it when the puppy needs to go out!). So far I have really only used the RSR 911 around Spa, Kyalami and Brands over the past couple of months and I'm thinking of trying something else for a bit of variety. I know from using other sims that sometimes the combo can be a hit and miss with AI, so I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation or two that they have found to work well?

Last edited:
Any of the championship combos is usually pretty solid. Worth having a browse through them. Brazil Stockcar cars and tracks particularly I have usually found to be really well tuned AI wise. Otherwise try and match the cars with what they originally raced on - eg historic on older track variants, club cars on short tracks etc.

Multi class recommendation:

Stock car 19
Stock car 20
Ginetta G55 Supercup
GT4

I’m loving this combo atm, Brasilia is my go to track (I drive one of the stock cars, AI set to 115/90). Gives me some superb racing, and the mix of cars keeps things interesting.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years