Any chance to join this league late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I wouldn't hesitate with this guy, he is the real deal:

thumb-frees.jpg

same here, would like to run for a team as well. But of course Fernando you need a license to join this league or anything else. But if Giorgos starts a new team and all that will he have to wait for next season or can he join late?

same here, would like to run for a team as well. But of course Fernando you need a license to join this league or anything else. But if Giorgos starts a new team and all that will he have to wait for next season or can he join late?

With the need for a license for me as a driver, do you mean being a Licensed Member here or is there something else to be done after that?

With the need for a license for me as a driver, do you mean being a Licensed Member here or is there something else to be done after that?
No your all Set to go now a team most send you a invatation (in terms of a PM where they ask you if you want to join the team)
Welcome to the World of Race Department and try to enjoy your races here because they are allways intresting and full with action.

Are people looking to join online racing teams (not necessarily to race in STC), or are these requests for race seats in STC? I'm just curious :). Because, pm'ing the team owners/spokesman might not be the only advisable course of action. If there is actually interest in joining teams you could also hunt out the team websites/forums and submit your interests (introduce yourselves) there.

The websites are pretty easy to find :wink:, most of the teams display them in their signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%