Any chance of Flat6 for AMS (I mean a decent Flat6 mod)

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
I cannot stop driving it in SCE. Please, could anyone bring this precious mod to AMS?

flat6gt3-jpg.105001

The back of reiza's boxer cup looks very weird to me.
the lights are way to high up and way to long.

But i guess that i am the only one again
the boxer cup cars "ass" does look weird.. Im assuming that thats done purposely so it doesnt resemble the real car too much. It drives and sounds fantastic though.. Im hoping that maybe since its still in beta that the model will get fixed up a little. But I doubt it.

Of course I don't think anything would stop anybody from swapping the models on the incoming Boxer cup with a more accurate one, assuming you could get permission to do it with a decent model.

I foresee the Boxer cup however becoming the most skinned car in AMS.

The Boxer Cup definitely gives me the same vibes as the Flat6 mod. Car handling isn't as bad as in the rF2 mod, but there was a big "Ah yes, that's why i hate driving those" moment starting up the Boxer Cup for the first time.

The Boxer Cup definitely gives me the same vibes as the Flat6 mod. Car handling isn't as bad as in the rF2 mod, but there was a big "Ah yes, that's why i hate driving those" moment starting up the Boxer Cup for the first time.
Care to elaborate on what you dislike about them? I'm curious as I've found these types of car enjoyable so I like to see the other side of it.

Care to elaborate on what you dislike about them?
I just don't understand them.
Guess that's due to the completely different weight distribution which makes them behave different than what i'm used to and expect the car to do.

I know why bad things happen to me in other cars, but in a Porsche most of the time it's "That shouldn't have happened" :)

The Boxer Cup definitely gives me the same vibes ... there was a big "Ah yes, that's why i hate driving those" moment starting up the Boxer Cup for the first time.

Agreed.

Every time I checked on the bonus car voting thread and saw the Cup line creeping further toward the right, there was a little fairy somewhere that fell down dead. :(

Agreed.

Every time I checked on the bonus car voting thread and saw the Cup line creeping further toward the right, there was a little fairy somewhere that fell down dead. :(
haha, I dont know man I think the Boxer cup car is a welcome addition (I just dont like how the ass looks). Brings a GT style car to this game. I think this game has the most diverse car lineup of any game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back