Any chance of a major sale before black friday?

I just started looking at reviews and content of R3E and am very interested but I don't care for the pricing model. Googling it looked like there was a huge discount on black friday, do we expect another major sale before next November?

I just started looking at reviews and content of R3E and am very interested but I don't care for the pricing model. Googling it looked like there was a huge discount on black friday, do we expect another major sale before next November?

As @Kurupt CDN mentions, there are always sales going on. They usually have a weekly sale where a car or track will be 20% or 30% off.

A few times throughout the year, they also do a 50% off everything sale. Last year as I recall, they had an easter sale and a summer sale.

If you want a good deal for a lot of content right now though, you can read through this thread. From that, the best deal currently is going to https://www.raceroomstore.com/us/list_page?cat=24 and buy the 10,000 vRP pack for $65. With that, you can buy the 'premium pack' in game which includes all currently released content. So, for $65, you will have everything. And if you dont own anything now, this is likely the best deal you will get.

Edit, fixed link to raceroom store vRP.

Last edited:
Does the 10,000 vRP pack include all future DLC or just what is released currently?

You are better off just buying one car from each type that you think you might want to race with. Don't bother with getting all the different liveries etc you will still see the other liveries and cars in a race because the AI use them. Buy one or two GT3 class, a WTCC car, DTM 1992 car etc etc I recommend the DTM 1992 and touring classics, they are brilliant and for me the best of RRE along with the WTCC cars.

The free tracks and free cars will give you a nice feel for the sim any way. Then watch for a sale or wait until Black Friday and get the "then" current premium pack for usually half price or something and any content you have will be deducted.

I think you will enjoy the feel very much of RRE. The AI are pretty damn good most of the time and will give you good, close and fair racing. And the tracks are sublime. Of all the race sims, this is my favourite by a long way.:thumbsup:
Cheers
Andy

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years