Resource icon

Cameras Any Camera While Pitting 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It works but when im staying in the box ist look like this when i drive its all pefekt.
Unbenannt.jpg

I can't believe no one on this forum has thought about what I am about to say:

Is there any way to mod the cameras.xml to be able to use the exterior trackside view (like in replays) but while driving? Doing donuts/burnouts around Monaco and checking the high quality car models would be amazing.

Thank you so much for this mod. I had a hard time getting it to work at first through no fault of yours. After I was converting file I was hitting ''save'' instead of "save as". This only took me about 86 times of doing it, much cursing and my wife looking at me and shaking her head, :confused::confused::confused: but she does that all the time anyway. Seriously much thanks for your hard work. Great mod!!! :):):)

Last edited:
Hello, not working for me. I have the issue "grey wall". In race, it doesn't work too, I still have the same default camera. I have some others camera bugs too. I have done as mentioned in the guide. I need some help please.

Since the latest patch, I havn't been able to keep the pod camera during a tyre change, it only keeps the camera you were using on entrance and exit to pits and always cuts to the 'out of car' perspective for the tyre change. Can someone please verify this for me!

Hi, for me doesn't work. I add the 2 after the text, but it still didn't work. Sorry for my english but i'm italian

It could also be an outdated f12013.exe file, try deleting it and allow steam to download the latest file. I had a brief issue and this fixed it. Try samkealsha's suggestion first.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back