Resource icon

Cameras Any Camera While Pitting 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did you place the 2 after 'head-cam' or the t-cam you use ie 'bonnet' or 'pod'? The mod will only work if you place the 2 after 'head-cam'. If this isn't the issue, supply me the camera file so I can look at it for you. I just re-checked my career and it is working for me.

Cheers.
what do have to put where it says "head cam2" if i'm using "tv pod" view in game? don't you have to type something different for what view you want???

But this issue does not appear when I use it in Lotos' camera. Why?

If you pay close attention, the lotus camera shifts forward closer to the wheel. This mod effects that menu screen differently with each team. Better for some worse for others. It's a shame it can't be fixed but then again, codemasters should have given us the option this mod gives in the first place.

sorry, but I can't find it anywere...were can I switch off those external box cameras? I found nothing in the graphics menue. thx for help...

aahh... I saw it...... forget it please!!:speechless:

Funciona bien para (sin el problema gris o grey dentro del box): lotus,mercedez,sauber, wiliams,marusia y catrham.
No Funciona bien para: redbull, ferrari,maclaren,force india, tororoso
Ademas la cinematica de los mecanicos me sigue apareciendo en todas (Besides the mechanical kinematics of me still appears in all)

Guys! Just change the ""head-cam" name with other one (head-cam999, head-cam31854837642357, etc... whatever), the objective is to remove the camera called "head-cam", just the name :O_o:

The game looks for the camera called "head-cam", when entering pit, the game will not find the camera, and let the camera that you're using :laugh: (is what I think)

If you are using a camera mod, maybe this mod include different cameras called "head-cam, head-cam1, 2, 3...", just use other NAME for "head-cam"

Just do what is in the guide! :confused:

Thats all! :cautious:

I tried everything now, i just cant get it to work, i think the Ultimate Cockpit Movement Cams is interfering with this mod seeing i have that installed as well...

*edit*

I tried the file you uploaded on the first page, when i enter the pit, it still gives me the default crappy pitstop camera, only thing that changed is that my default cockpit cam is now gone. :O_o:

Last edited:
I tried everything now, i just cant get it to work, i think the Ultimate Cockpit Movement Cams is interfering with this mod seeing i have that installed as well...

*edit*

I tried the file you uploaded on the first page, when i enter the pit, it still gives me the default crappy pitstop camera, only thing that changed is that my default cockpit cam is now gone. :O_o:

That crappy pitstop camera is to be switched off in the driving aid menu. I also helped kidapple on the previous page regarding the ultimate cockpit movement cams mod and it even enticed me to update the guide. The guide gives specific instructions and other than me doing the camera changes for you guys, it's beyond me. Read the instructions carefully in the guide guys.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%