Any analyser for GSC ?

Hi and an Happy new year for every buddies !

I am looking for an analyser software like motec i2 or a similar one in the easiest way to operate with GSC2012

Anybody knows a software like that ?

Thanks ! :rolleyes:

I'am beginning to use Motec too ! it's a good tool and work very well. I'am looking for : SteeringArmForce on it, i'd like to see the FFB (RealFeel.ini) vs Motec !
http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_posts/2522

Are you using rFactor EOAA MoTeC profile V1.00? I'm not at my simrig atm so can't check if that profile contains what you need. But that's the one I'm using and it seems to give accurate readings.

Download profile here.

I haven't messed with my realfeel.ini as all cars feels pretty good with default values.

Any GSC profile for motec? There was some GTR2 when I was driving Race07, but it wasn't useful for damper reading. I never knew if I set dampers properly because I got wrong colors. So setup guide I was following wasn't much helpful.

Eric Bergeron I've used it just a few times for offline testing so don't know about any problems with it in online races. I don't want to be distracted during race anyway.

Are you using rFactor EOAA MoTeC profile V1.00? I'm not at my simrig atm so can't check if that profile contains what you need. But that's the one I'm using and it seems to give accurate readings

I didn't know this about this EOAA Motec profile , it seems to me very useful and interresting !
Thank you for this info and the link :thumbsup:

I haven't messed with my realfeel.ini as all cars feels pretty good with default values

Me too, i find that ffb is good with the default values, i am just curious to see if i can increase FFB (already 100%) without lose others effect !

thanks

Maybe not needed but it's fun to use. Plus I'm interested that kind of stuff. Simracing to me has always been as much setup making as driving. Motec adds some realism to that. Must say that I don't use it as much with GSC as I used to use it with GTR2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back