F1 2010 Any advice on AI?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I need some advice on AI behaviour. I'm playing the game with some mods -- mainly the 2011 Total Conversion plus True AI.
At first, I tried to play with Rhini Braat's mod on AI, but that was completely impossible. They were too aggressive and kept spinning me off in the middle of a race. So I installed True AI and the problem was solved. However, the AI became very slow, so I tried to solve that problem.
I did that by reinstalling the game and the mods and then experimenting with different surface materials and AI mods. I found the best option -- Rhini Braat's AI plus his surface materials. However, suddenly in the middle of a season the AI became insanely aggressive and fast again, so I reinstalled the True AI mod. Now there is another problem -- I can keep pace with the AI, while I'm close to them, but if I pit, they just plow into the distance, putting insane laps. Nothing I tried could solve this, it's impossible to play.
What do you reccomend me to do? The AI Toolkit is not an option.

P.S. Also, the qualifying times of the AI are pretty fast, but they are nothing compared to their pace in the race.

I just released TrueAI 1.5 yesterday. It makes them more consistent so that they won't just gain on you out of nowhere. Also, I've added some track files to make them faster on the track. I don't know your skill level but hopefully if you change the actual AI difficulty in game you can match your skill with the AI. The only thing I haven't included is qualifying time changes. You can use the AI Toolkit to just edit the quali times to whatever setting you want so you can adjust to your skill.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back