Any 3DRap.it Experience?

Looking to order one of their GT Rim Assembly Kits with the dual clutch. I have watched the review of Sim Racing Garage about the GT1 with the screen, now I'm not looking for something super sturdy as I´m only going to mount this to my Thrustmaster TX base but the review was looking promising.

However I'm reading some comments here and there on some forums that the build quality of both the carbon fibre and the 3d printing isn't all that great, does anyone have any experience with their stuff?

The kit is quite good. All parts are OK quality wise. They have some videos on how to "finish" different parts. So the appearance of the wheel is up to you. I had some issues with missing parts, but that got sorted out in time. Only downside was one of the shifters. Had some noticeable play in it but was able to fix it myself.

Upvote 0
Interesting, thanks. Had the recent opportunity to test the Fanatec GT3 wheel which I found to be fantastic in terms of build quality and sturdiness, so I expect the 3DRap stuff to be somehwere between that and the Thrustmaster plastic toys.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing