F1 2017 Any 2018 mod crash the game

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgemoraes

@Simberia
I wanted to ask if it has any incidence having the game bought in STEAM or pirated version when installing a mod?
My question comes to that:
1- the pirated version lets you install the mod but it does not allow saving the game in career mode.
2 - every so often in determined lanes no matter the team or circuit you choose the game will be crashed.
3- I specify that I always install a MOD only, and with a clean installation of the game in both version 1.6 and version 1.7.
4- the version of the game is CPY pirate.
5- I apologize if it is not for publishing publish things like that but I am very intrigued that the game in a clean installation can play as well and suddenly installing the MOD can not save or complete a race because it was crashed game.

Spanish Version:
Queria preguntar si tiene alguna incidencia el tener el juego comprado en STEAM o version pirata a la hora de instalar un mod?
Mi pregunta viene a que:
1- la version pirata deja instalar el mod pero no permite salvar la partida en el modo carrera.
2- cada tanto en determiandas carrreras no importando la escuderia o circuito que eligas el juego se crashed.
3- especifico que siempre instalo un MOD solo, y con una instalacion limpia del juego tanto en version 1.6 como en version 1.7.
4- la version del juego es pirata de CPY.
5- pido disculpas si no es para publicar publicar cosas asi pero me tiene muy intrigado que el juego en una instalacion limpia se puede jugar lo mas bien y de repente instalandole el MOD no se pueda ni guardar y ni completar una carrera porque se crashed el juego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%