Antonio Giovinazzi Alfa Romeo Helmet 2021 | ACSPRH Mod

Skins Antonio Giovinazzi Alfa Romeo Helmet 2021 | ACSPRH Mod 2021-03-15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I have done the 2022 Giovi Helmet for Ferrari and Haas, Can I post it? The base was your helmet mate. Best Regards
Of course, I mention myself Marco for the mod and JVinu for the templates in all my creations, go ahed mate no worries. And thx for asking btw. ;)

Of course, I mention myself Marco for the mod and JVinu for the templates in all my creations, go ahed mate no worries. And thx for asking btw. ;)
Hi mate, I posted the Giovinazzi 2022 Ferrari and Haas helmet as I told you and also tagged you. You have a lot of defenders hahaha, someone already asked me if I had your permission. Thank you so much for letting me post those helmets, and I should ask you for help with something that might seem strange, I can "make" helmets but I can't use these ACSPRHs, could you help me out? Thank you very much, best regards.

Hi mate, I posted the Giovinazzi 2022 Ferrari and Haas helmet as I told you and also tagged you. You have a lot of defenders hahaha, someone already asked me if I had your permission. Thank you so much for letting me post those helmets, and I should ask you for help with something that might seem strange, I can "make" helmets but I can't use these ACSPRHs, could you help me out? Thank you very much, best regards.
Hi, Yeah it seems that I've created myself a 'name' here with all my helmets haahahah. Don't worry about it. Maybe is also because there are a lot of people just stealing things and reuploading them without permission. For the ACSPRH helmets if you have any problem I think you should ask Marco since he is the creator of the mod. I just use the 2D templates to make the textures in photoshop, and then apply them in the folders with the mod being already installed. The templates are included in the .rar of the mod.

Thanks mate, I watched your YT video and you do a great job making helmet from zero. I tried to contact Marco by commenting on his YT video, unfortunately he hasn't replied ahaha yet. I'll try another way. Thank you so much again for letting me use your Giovinazzi helmet base and I can't wait to be able to use your ACSPRH helmets, hoping to figure out what's wrong when I try to use them. regards.

Thanks mate, I watched your YT video and you do a great job making helmet from zero. I tried to contact Marco by commenting on his YT video, unfortunately he hasn't replied ahaha yet. I'll try another way. Thank you so much again for letting me use your Giovinazzi helmet base and I can't wait to be able to use your ACSPRH helmets, hoping to figure out what's wrong when I try to use them. regards.
Text him here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years