DiRT 4 Anton VIT's MOD - new physics

kolysion

@Simberia
i have finished new Physics, and now it's very very good and realistic !
I have used X,Y, Z and gravity from WRX and tweak many things !
I don't understant HOW they can create many physics (1 for Rally, 1 for landrush, 1 for rally X), cause on earth gravity is the same everywhere, it's shame !
i have made car with 6 gears, and i used WRC 2007 FOCUS RS with 300hp or R5 HYNDAI but R5 are less powerfull.
It can be nice with WRX with rally, but WRX cars have no headlights and no snow tyres.....
it can work for all cars i think, it doesn't change specifics files for cars.
540°, soft lock OFF, and linearity at 5 with WRC FOCUS 2007 or at 0 with R5.
Don't forget to change power distribution for each cars but doesn't feel very much changement.

After i have replayed Dirt rally and WRC 7, it's sure Anton VIT's mod gives THE BEST RALLY SIMULATION with FAR FAR HIGH LEVEL (and i'm working with WRC 7 MOD too for new physics)
All bad points with dirt rally (light weight...) are gone, the terrible UNDERSTEER is gone, we can't have better about rally feelings, endless tracks, aweome weather, EPICS STAGES (15km) !

WRX FOCUS with MICHIGAN rally is EPIC :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANTON MY FRIEND! FROM A VERY BAD GAME (WITH STRONG POTENTIAL) YOU HAVE TRANSFORMED DIRT 4 INTO THE BEST SIMULATION FAR FAR BETTER THAN RBR AND ALL OTHERS RALLY GAMES.

ENJOY ALL FOR MOD'S USERS ! this is the .TXT file needed for the mod :)

And ask me if you want more or less oversteer/slide, it's made for my preference and from my experience.

Last edited:
Hey,
whats happend with this MOD and RFPE MOD for Dirt 4? Every links removed by users, most videos removed... this looks very suspicious. Esspecialy when a lot of people talk about these mods but they don't give links. Why @kolysion put link to mediafire mod with password without writing password? Strange things are happening here. Is this somekind of scam?

Hey,
whats happend with this MOD and RFPE MOD for Dirt 4? Every links removed by users, most videos removed... this looks very suspicious. Esspecialy when a lot of people talk about these mods but they don't give links. Why @kolysion put link to mediafire mod with password without writing password? Strange things are happening here. Is this somekind of scam?
Scam is your opinnion.
The creators deleted the links because it is their job, point.
Can you make your mod if you want?

What is the suspicious case I do not understand your point? The mod is not officially covered that you want some kind of link on the blog of codies?
What do you want to achieve with this?

There is nothing... NOTHING which would indicate existence of this mod. Is there anyone here who can confirm that this mod existed and worked? I can only see a few old articles published from same users who have deleted their accounts for no reason. No ... it's not suspicious at all, everything is ok :D

Here is your answer. This mod, yes, that existed was for download for a long time.
It had several versions
The creators removed it for some reason but you can continue your attacks

I could pass you the latest version or tell you where you can download but your attitude is negative. So you only have to cry

Here is your answer. This mod, yes, that existed was for download for a long time.
It had several versions
The creators removed it for some reason but you can continue your attacks

I could pass you the latest version or tell you where you can download but your attitude is negative. So you only have to cry
Hahaha you act like a child. Further discussion will be pointless. Have fun with this mod that you don't want to share with anyone, selfish kid.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back