Antialising

How can I turn on antialising? I set AA 6th level but in game it seems like it is off

capture20100220115136.png

capture20100220115109.png

capture20100220114929.png

Since I have changed my GPU to ATi, I am using default AA setup in config, it means Level 3... But in the game it is still ugly AA, in rFactor it is the same, only where it works nicely is GT Legends (everything is on level 3)... Is there something like nhancer for ATi? I mean, it is annoying to set in ATi control center that AA only for 1 race...then turn it off because of other programs, where I dont need it and where I want to increase framerate

Thanks

It doesnt work... when I set configuration for "racing" setup in CCC and then another configuration setup for "other" profiles, they after changing profile from one to one merged their configuration.... I cant get them work independent, split them

It doesnt work... when I set configuration for "racing" setup in CCC and then another configuration setup for "other" profiles, they after changing profile from one to one merged their configuration.... I cant get them work independent, split them

I'm just setting 16AF and 4AA in the CCC and every other option to Quality or whatever it is called. Don't set to "use application settings" so the AF and AA is forced by the driver. Especially 16AF makes a difference compared do 8AF as far as I remember.

The problem is with profiles, I dont know how make a profile which is working independent, I do first profile and the configuration for it works, when I set default then active that profile it changes to what I need... when I do another profile, do its configuration how I save it? I click on apply, then make a profile - Save, active and it changes to configuration of the profile before... and then, they have the same profile of the first one :(

The problem is with profiles, I dont know how make a profile which is working independent, I do first profile and the configuration for it works, when I set default then active that profile it changes to what I need... when I do another profile, do its configuration how I save it? I click on apply, then make a profile - Save, active and it changes to configuration of the profile before... and then, they have the same profile of the first one :(

Hm, sorry cannot help, never used a profile (guess I feared something like this :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%