MGP19 Anti-Wheelie broken?

I have this problem with AW, It's on all the way (4) but I'm still wheeling. Whether it's exiting a corner or at the start, so much so that when I'm wheeling, I have close the throttle 80% in order to get both wheels connected to the tarmac. Weight forward doesn't work at all and it's only eliminated when I shift all the way to 3rd gear.

In the training this issue hampers me but I'm still able to go fast, but the race, the Neural AI kills me by benefiting of my wheelie issues, lol. Exiting the corners are a nightmare.

I tried playing around with weight distribution and electronics, nothing works.

Is there a fix for this?

I do have the same problem, i think everyone has.

Im doing manual shifts from gear 1 to 3 and the rest is automatic.

When i do manual shift the first three gears it helped me to go fast and not wheelieing.

I do believe that it is normal in the game, because in real life the aw is always on but when they go full throttle their wheel is coming up aswell.

Cheers

I do have the same problem, i think everyone has.

Im doing manual shifts from gear 1 to 3 and the rest is automatic.

When i do manual shift the first three gears it helped me to go fast and not wheelieing.

I do believe that it is normal in the game, because in real life the aw is always on but when they go full throttle their wheel is coming up aswell.

Cheers
I hear you mate, but even with AW off, the issue remains. Does that mean that this whole feature is obsolete? Anyways, I can ride around it, but it does cost me a few tenths which sucks.

Cheers.

I hear you mate, but even with AW off, the issue remains. Does that mean that this whole feature is obsolete? Anyways, I can ride around it, but it does cost me a few tenths which sucks.

Cheers.

You have to activate aw all up to aw4

If you put aw off then the bike will wheelie a lot at each gear exiting corners etc etc

I recommend aw4 and to shift a little earlier then it does with automatic.

Yes you still will lose some time compared with the ai but not as much as full automatic shifting and wheeling.

You have to activate aw all up to aw4

If you put aw off then the bike will wheelie a lot at each gear exiting corners etc etc

I recommend aw4 and to shift a little earlier then it does with automatic.

Yes you still will lose some time compared with the ai but not as much as full automatic shifting and wheeling.

I did mate both On or Off, AW doesn't kick in. That's why this issue is weird.

Yeah it was 'broken' a few patches ago. I think it was for balancing, but even with full development on the bike and anti wheelie on 4 it will still wheelie

Yep! The AW works fine with real world riders, the issue only occurs when using my custom rider. I can't go any higher than Hard level with my custom rider, the extreme wheeling makes me too slow.

The ECU literally cuts the engine power when the front fork sensor is extended, but what do I know...

Apparently not enough, although minimal amount of power will be drawn from the engine, in return, you'll maintain and supplement speed by keeping both wheels to the ground. i.e. more grip and torque. Wheelie will create a significant loss of power, hence why they developed AW in the first place.

I just tap the clutch and the wheel touches the track again. Using shorter gears and the wheelie is more pronounce. When the game released AW was fine they broke after few patches. I am still having hard time braking the bike just locks up and fall down.

I just tap the clutch and the wheel touches the track again. Using shorter gears and the wheelie is more pronounce. When the game released AW was fine they broke after few patches. I am still having hard time braking the bike just locks up and fall down.

Short shifting is indeed a good way of managing it, but not completely eradicating the issue. I will give the clutch method a try.

In regards to your brakes issue, this is because you're too aggressive when feeding the brakes. Are you playing with keyboard or controller? Keep an eye on your Inbox, as I will send you a DM of a graph on how to properly engage the front and back brakes without locking up.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing