Another 'Which Pedals' thread...sorrynotsorry

Hey fellas,

Sorry to raise yet another 'What pedals shall I get?' thread.

Basically I have around £200ish to spend on some, at the moment I have the Thrustmaster TX but I'd like to upgrade the pedals that I feel let the amazing base down.

The two I've heard and watched reviews on are the Thrustmaster T3PA Pro ones or Fantec V2 or V3 Clubsports...

I can't find a definitive price on the Fanatec ones - but I'm not sure if they're out of my budget regardless. But then again I don't want to be let down when the T3PA's arrive and be regretting it.

Thanks guys!

For Fanatec, there are:
- the Clubsport V3 at 349 Euros + shipment
- CSR pedals at 99 euros + shipment

The V2 cannot be bought anymore directly at fanatec so you would have to go for a second hand set... something that I do not really like for pedals.

The CSR pedals are surprisingly good considering their price. They are not load-cell based but they do the job quite well and make a big difference compared to the basic Thrusmaster 2 pedals set.

I am also a big fan of the T3PA Pro from Thrusmaster. I had them with my T500RS. I have upgraded for something different now but I really liked them. Somehow I even preferred the feeling I had with them to the one of the Fanatec Clubsport pedals (V1, V2, V3). On the other hand, the V2 and V3 remain better (by far) than the T3PA Pro in terms of hardware and assembly quality.

Upvote 0
Great! Thanks for the reply!

I got really impatient, and a little tipsy and then just dived right in to buying the T3PA Pro set.

Should be here in a few days! I'm excited! :D

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%