Another Leaderboard Challenge

Judd 134 V8, Lakeview Hillclimb Reverse.
Best I`ve done so far is 3:13, which puts me in 71st place out of 1300 odd. Now if only I could stop bouncing off the sides I might get nearer to the top10 :geek:
My in-game name is Nik Holliday

I tried a hillclimb a week or so ago - man, that was just not fun. It felt more like a rally :D
That`s exactly why I like it. The best rally game since Richard Burns :O_o:
Hurtling down a country lane at 145 mph is pretty exciting for me.
Now, all S3 have to do is add tracks with mud, snow and gravel, flatten them out a bit, add a couple of rally cars, call it the "WRC Pack" and away we go. Simples. :inlove:

Why reverse ?! :)
On the full run i am 110 out of 9860 with 3m 01.810s (Hillclimb Icons) with the Carlsson SLK Judd

I never even tried the reverse. I guess ill have to get in there and start learning in reverse :confused:
I`ll give the full run a go. There`s no chance of me hitting a time that low though. What`s your RR3 name?

That guy has obviously learnt the track well. I used to have a 10 mile stretch of similar road on a commute to and from work about 25 years ago and I could hammer it along there at (umm.. speed limit + 10% =...) 66mph :whistling:

It was great fun. :roflmao:

Hey @nikh
I improved on my time tonight.
3m 02.408s, for 21st among GetReal and 25th overall (including amateur)

Its getting harder and harder to shed any time of that. I have no clue how luigi secco manages to pull a 2m 48.867s , i guess that's why we call them aliens:alien:

Last edited:
Hey @nikh
I improved on my time tonight.
3m 02.408s, for 21st among GetReal and 25th overall (including amateur)

Its getting harder and harder to shed any time of that. I have no clue how luigi secco manages to pull a 2m 48.867s , i guess that's why we call them aliens:alien:
No, nor me. My times will only improve if I stop pushing so hard and bouncing off the ivisible trackside walls...:mad:

Great challenge! ;) seems around 3:12 is my limit... could gain some few seconds avoiding stupid mistakes, but not much. 2:48 is just unbelievable!!! I could bet he found a shortcut ... driving through the lake or so :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%