Another fancy story about Red Bull

Wheel hubs wasn't a loophole, its was instantly deamed illegal.
Suspension/ride height adjustment wasn't a loophole, it was deamed illegal.
Slot in the floor wasn't a loophole, it was deamed illegal.

The only thing that was a loophole was the engine mapping.

Next?
Sorry but I really can't find articles on those incidents, could you please guide me to articles about these incidents so I can get a better view and opinion about this. :)

If we read the FIA rule book then we can understand what was loop hole and what was Cheating
Every team try to find some speed and With following the rule book perfectly no one can win races Every team look for Loopholes and then try to use it to gain tenths
It will be later decided whether it was legal or not by the FIA
The Double DRS are is highly treated as illegal by other teams but when FIA deemed it as Legal then no one spoke about it
ABout Redbull there is no rule that wheel hub brake duct cannot be used as the aero device when FIA found it they said it was Not in rules so they changed it
If any one want to use the Rules perfectly then firstly FIA needs to sort out the rule book so that no Loophole will be available to any team
If you let rule book that allow the Teams to exploit Loop Holes then You will face the Situations like this and always Blame the teams made use of it let it be any team

I just don't think there's any co-incidence that Red Bull are the only team that are constantly getting pulled up for having illegal bits on their car.
No other team has been ordered to change anything on their car this year to the same extent.
Its signs that Red Bull are desperate. They can no longer win without trying to cheat.

steve-carell-no.gif

While Designing a Part and making an evolution for that can you say that this is going to be legal or not with the Regulation book
For a example if you see in the Reg Book that a Device only needs 1.2 Cm in the Floor do that means we can't adjust the Device to 1.1Cm DO this kind of advancements are Illegal or Cheating

But that's Red Bull diverting attention. Have any OFFICIALS found anything illegal about the Ferrari cars? No.
So? Red Bull adjusting the ride height was purely a rumor too. FIA lamented that RB would be capable of doing it without them knowing, not that they actually did it.

Just because you're being accused of something doesn't mean you're guilty of it. If you acknowledge that for Ferrari you should do the same for Red Bull.

FIA lamented that RB would be capable of doing it without them knowing, not that they actually did it.
So you're saying that the people in Red Bull are such huge technology enthusiasts, that they invest money and time in a system just for the sake of constructing it, even though they won't use it to gain an advantage in a race (cause they know that would've been illegal)?
I know that having a penis doesn't automatically make you a rapist, but in F1 nothing gets developed without at least an intention of using it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%