Another 2010 F1 Entrance

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
RPM f1.jpg

OH my GOD ! You too ??!??

LOL yes the roaring pipes maniacs enter with Niklas Vesterinen, because of budget reason's only with one car next season :D

Only problem so far is funding. We are not allowed to spend more then 45,000,000 E during the season in terms of development.
The team has now a cash reserve of E2,50 so we decided to take another green approach and here is the final result

Attachments

• RPMF1.jpg
    RPMF1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 238
Breaking news!

The RPM outfit that is set to shock the F1 world by submitting an application for the 2010 F1 championship with a pure eco friendly car will be powered by a DHR Eco Chocolate powered Engine in return for one of it's driver's the 2008 British Formula Ford Champion 'Graham Carroll' taking one of the seats.

With Unicef and Guiness as the two main sponsors the team will be fired up for every race that comes and development on the car will be done like no other team.

RPM beleive with their engineering supremacy and experience they can run up front and challenge Brawn GP and Button for the wins from the first race of the season in 2010 and do what Brawn GP are doing in 2009 and win both titles in it's first season of F1 racing!

Watch this space.

sorry could not resist!!!!

• Kyle Evers

I would think at this point you have just enough money for about 1/8th of a tire and a pair of racing gloves :D

With Unicef and Guiness as the two main sponsors the team will be fired up for every race that comes and development on the car will be done like no other team.
Yay! Irish blood in the team. What every team needs! :D

Unfortunately, you didn't make the list... But there's always next year, or the Red Bull Air Race! :)

(It would be hilarious if we actually signed up, for the craic. I love it when a plan comes together...)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%