annoying window bug in VR

Okay, so I've got this problem on a few mod cars where the window creates this "stamp" kinda effect from the inside, and I can't see out of it. It's extremely annoying since I can't immerse myself into the VR experience properly and have to avoid driving certain cars altogether because of it. I've tried disabling CSP and it appears to solve the problem completely - however of course the game looks terrible without it. Also, I'm 100% sure my CSP is up to date, before anyone recommends that.

I should mention I use an Oculus Rift CV1, but I doubt it's down to what headset I use.

Is there a specific setting on CSP that's causing this? Has anyone else suffered the same problem? I really don't want to have to disable CSP so if anyone knows a fix, please let me know!

pics for reference in case I'm not making any sense:
20211221111347_1.jpg
20211221102859_1.jpg

It's an optimization made by CSP that I believe is not optional, you'd have to disable all the graphics components of CSP at least. It's because the mod is built wrong, in a way that doesn't matter for vanilla AC but CSP doesn't allow. You need to edit the mod to use istransparent flag for windows.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back