Annoying car shadow in smoke

I've been trying to get rid of these car shadows in my tire smoke because it is really annoying, but can't seem to find out what is causing the issue. It only seems to be there when I'm playing in triple monitor setup and not when I use a vr headset. I've tried turning off several of the shadow options in CSP but haven't had any luck so far. It gets really distracting when trying to drift with the smoke from everyone. If anyone could help out that would be great.
Screenshot_tando_buddies_jzx100_ebisu_circuit_south_course_12-1-121-13-28-2.jpg

I've been trying to get rid of these car shadows in my tire smoke because it is really annoying, but can't seem to find out what is causing the issue. It only seems to be there when I'm playing in triple monitor setup and not when I use a vr headset. I've tried turning off several of the shadow options in CSP but haven't had any luck so far. It gets really distracting when trying to drift with the smoke from everyone. If anyone could help out that would be great.View attachment 444932
yeah same **** with me aswell :///

I've been trying to get rid of these car shadows in my tire smoke because it is really annoying, but can't seem to find out what is causing the issue. It only seems to be there when I'm playing in triple monitor setup and not when I use a vr headset. I've tried turning off several of the shadow options in CSP but haven't had any luck so far. It gets really distracting when trying to drift with the smoke from everyone. If anyone could help out that would be great.View attachment 444932
If you're on an ultrawide monitor:

Hey there is a fix! Sorry im late and idk if you still need help. But if you set your screen to be a triple setup and then configure the middle screen to fit the good resolution then you get a perfect result

You do need to configure the width and distance of the screens to your liking tho to ensure that you dont have too much of a fisheye camera position

Hope this helps!

Idk the fix for triple screens tho sorry :/

Attachments

• shot1.PNG
    shot1.PNG
    663.7 KB · Views: 156
  • shot2.PNG
    shot2.PNG
    164.7 KB · Views: 140
  • shot3.PNG
    shot3.PNG
    319.8 KB · Views: 164
  • shot4.PNG
    shot4.PNG
    473.4 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
hi man. did you solve this problem? I face this problem right now. I'm in need solution for this.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back