Annoying behaviour on internet games

E

Eric Soeters

• Eric Soeters

Bought beginning this week the GTR-Evo and ofcourse started to do internet games. First of all to get more familiar to other tracks and what's more fun than driving against other persons around the world. However I got frustrated pretty soon due to various reasons:
-During qualification they break off the session using voting, and everytime when I'm doing a quicklap (for my standards).
-First corner is always a mayhem. First few times I did it very slowly, but there is always a person who finds it necessary to finish my race in a earlier stage.
-To avoid above problem I try to qualify latest and take it very easy on the first corner(s). Ofcourse people are spinning of, but if you want to overtake them, they decide to trow the steering wheel to the left or right doing everything what is possible to avoid me overtaking them. One crash more or less doesn't seem to bother them.
-Most of the time I go for a pitstop to fix the damage. I come out of the pits and you see a car standing in some blind corner. Doing everything what is possible not to hit this car, I spin off and again got some suspension problems....
-Or even worse, they start driving the wrong way, at start put the gear in reverse and more of that kind of 'funny' stuff...
How do others cope with this? I have no idea how to avoid these 'childeren' and just want to have some racing fun.

Dont know what is going on on other servers but F3000 public servers have impressively polite drivers. I almost never had a problem driving (except the first corner) on them.

Also position fights during the race were always fair. No ramming or any such stuff... I myself had opurtunity to drive with drivers who also waited for me (vice versa) when i accidentally crashed so the race was more excited. So its not all about winning (not at all!!!)

But as always you find a guy who doesnt like the rules... ;)

F3000 and Monza is always interesting in that first corner......

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back