Annoyed by darkened/2 colour windscreen

Hi there,

I wonder if something changed with the last update or if I changed something and didn't notice.

I had been having some fun with the Skoda Fabia Evo 2 (s2000_2 pack), and cockpit cam for me is the only way to go. All the sudden, the top half of the windscreen is darkened.

yod9iAA.jpg

It's something with the car model it seems, as it can be seen from the outside as well. Now... not only it's harder to see through the darkened part, but the two colour windscreen is distracting as can be!

Does anyone know any way to solve this? It just ruined the car for me.

Thanks.

Sorry to dig up the thread but I remembered having created it and I found a different solution to wind-shield texture problems. Not only the banner on top like the picture on the OP but for all wind-shields that are tinted and/or darker than original view. I remember this was especially a problem with HDR filters so maybe it's time to try a filter again.

Anyway. One can edit the car's .ini file (I recommend Carini manager). Find the [i_window_f] section (that stands for "internal window front" apparently) and change the "switch" to "true". Save, exit and reload RSRBR. Voilá, no more front window textures when viewing from inside the car!

While we are at it, can any one give the DS3 WRC windows with just no numbers/stickers or logos pls? Every time I try to change them to get rid of Loeb's name and number etc i mess it up.
Pretty please?
That being said, I changed my skin for this year... ok I changed the number on the roof, yeah, ok, it's still black :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%