Animated wipers for URD T5 2018

Misc Animated wipers for URD T5 2018 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Different VR mode perhaps. But this is most likely CSP issue, doubt you can really do anything apart from waiting for another update.
Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I think you are right. Wipers still work fine so can still race in the rain. Thanks for doing wipers for these cars.

Any signs of fix by the end of year? I realy like URD mods, but customer service is a joke. Only FB & Twitter (seriously NO Discord these times is wired), and even posting that problem with ghosting wiper in VR on Facebook after week with no answer. And I belive there are more people that play in VR and wanna enjoy URD T5 2018 mods...

EDIT: Maybe someone without VR can help find solution? Problem is with right eye ONLY. I record it to help diagnose where the bug is:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Any signs of fix by the end of year? I realy like URD mods, but customer service is a joke. Only FB & Twitter (seriously NO Discord these times is wired), and even posting that problem with ghosting wiper in VR on Facebook after week with no answer. And I belive there are more people that play in VR and wanna enjoy URD T5 2018 mods...
EDIT: Maybe someone without VR can help find solution? Problem is with right eye ONLY. I record it to help diagnose where the bug is:

Wipers works fine without VR, no problems. I made various animated wipers for cars and no problems. Probably some CSP features don't work properly in VR

Wipers works fine without VR, no problems. I made various animated wipers for cars and no problems. Probably some CSP features don't work properly in VR
Will try myself tomorrow. I have a similar problem with Velos Ferrari where the wiper end part shoots up about 2 foot in the air then comes back down.
I also use VR but it doesn’t show up if I take a screen shot. It’s fine on a flat screen. It’s strange.

I also use VR but it doesn’t show up if I take a screen shot. It’s fine on a flat screen. It’s strange.

I use VR View from SteamVR and set to Render Right Eye, and record with OBS. I have Polish localization, but you figure it out:
Screenshot_144.jpg

I completly understand that mod is working perfectly fine in 2d, but not specially in VR with duel perspective rendering, and thers is some bug with it which is invisible in flat screen. So I dont review mod as "NOT working" or any review bombing. I just simply looking for modder who can fix it in 3D envoirement.

I have 0.1.76-preview92 CSP, with Pure 0.27 (SOL 2.2),
*before that I was using SOL 2.1.3.

Hi there, I've tried this and the wipers won't cycle, regardless of the bind I use. I press the button and I get one single wipe and back to stooped. What am I doing wrong? Cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%