Anglesey Circuit

Tracks Anglesey Circuit 2.0 - Costal, Club, National, International Layout

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tyrone updated Anglesey Circuit - Trac Môn - Assetto Corsa - V 0.2 - PC MOD with a new update entry:

Full Release! - Rebuilt from scratch

Rebuilt from scratch the new and improved Anglesey Circuit is here!
View attachment 300247

Set on the west coast of Anglesey, overlooking the Irish Sea and the Snowdonia mountain range beyond, Anglesey Circuit provides visitors with a challenging and exciting circuit in a breathtaking location.

With its remarkably smooth surface and a minimum width of 12 metres, the circuit is an outstanding venue for amateurs and professionals alike. Spectators can enjoy vantage points,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cool, but this might get my missus into sim racing - she's from Anglesey and we've done track days here. Looking forward to trying this out when I get a chance. Thanks for your work mate. Tidy.

Pits are so close each other than if you use the track as trackday in CM cars crash in pits between them, for the rest good advance versus previous version in display quality

coastal.png

Ontop of these issues detailed above, could you please consider adding this layout of the circuit? This is the more popular racing layout of the track, especially for slower cars. Corkscrew is the only corner that isn't already featured on the standard layout.

Agree with the previous post - hope you are thinking of adding the coastal layout? It looks like your track joins smoothly enough, so it would only need a few barriers moving & ai lines creating.

Also, I did a small edit here, I changed the names in the pitlane from 1ROAD to 1PIT & added surfaces.ini, so that the cars use their pit limiters & don't collide in the pits.

Thanks again, fantastic track, I'll definitely be using it in my offline F3 & touring seasons.

Last edited:
I have noticed that the data folder is rather empty - this may be the cause of several issues. Like Keith Windsor above, I have noticed that copying and pasting a surfaces.ini file from another track into the data folder makes the grass feel like grass rather than green tarmac. Now we just have to sort out the AI...

EDIT: Even after adding the surfaces.ini, there are still several areas around the circuit that feel as smooth as glass. I have also noticed that when I drive in those areas, dirt does not accumulate on my tyres, so obviously those areas are still registering as road, not grass. These are also the areas where the AI drive off the circuit. Maybe there is a problem at a more base level with this circuit.

Last edited:
I think the files are a bit messed up as they are. In anglesey_dry there is only a small map.png, while the ai, data and ui are outside in the general folder.
anglesey_wet folder is OK.

But when trying the wet, I get this (I believe the track surface is not supposed to look like that ?)
Using up to date sol/shaders, weather is sol light thunderstorm in the pic, but in other weather I have the same 'issue'.

anglesey-wet.png

I found that the track worked by cutting the contents of one of the individual UI folders and pasting them into the main UI folder. Otherwise the track wouldn't load properly for me - obviously you can only do this with the dry or wet layout though, not both. I'm not using CM, so not sure if this would help.

I think there are issues with this track below the surface. The AI are still driving off road (even after the update) and the grass is still acting like an extension of the road, with no dirt accumulating on my tyres etc.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

EDIT: So I've copied the AI and Data folders into the angelsey_dry folder and it has had no effect whatsoever. Areas of the grass still feel and act like tarmac and the AI is still happy to go off-road in these areas.
Like I said above, there are problems at a more base level.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 196 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years