Anadara Circuit

Tracks Anadara Circuit 0.9.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
doublezero submitted a new resource:

Anadara Circuit - Fictional FIA Grade 1 track made in 3ds Max.

View attachment 514150
Length: 5.33km/3.31mi
Width: 12-14m/39-46ft
Elevation change: 19.2m/63ft

Features:
  • 3 Layouts (GP, International, National)
  • 30 grid/pit spots
  • Separate road mesh
  • Dynamic racing groove
  • Working AI + hints
  • Working start lights
  • Custom track map
  • Three DRS zones (GP layout only)
  • TV cameras - 6 sets for GP layout (including moving cameras), 2 sets for other two layouts.
  • Less trackside objects in private...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Great track but one issue I've noticed is that when starting a race on the GP circuit 2 cars share a grid slot, Causing cars to flip. I thought I would let you know.

I didn't want to leave a bad review as I really like this track

Hi,

Great track but one issue I've noticed is that when starting a race on the GP circuit 2 cars share a grid slot, Causing cars to flip. I thought I would let you know.

I didn't want to leave a bad review as I really like this track

Looks like I forgot to copy kn5 files that includes ac_start objects. I'll post an update.

loving the international circuit in the vrc 2021 indycar its amazing. im not seeing the electronic flag panels though for some reason? do i need to have a specific version of csp installed? (running 0.1.73 for server reasons)
also there is a few dark spots on track notably out of T3 through to T5, and then the final corner coming through to the front straight. wondering if its csp/filter settings on my side?

This is an amazing circuit, great flow. you or someone else should do an indycar/imsa skin for the track

What a cool track, thanks! If possible, add barriers or markers where different layouts intersect. At first, it is not clear where to go on a certain layout. I hope you understand me and this is not problematic!

Regarding the cones and bollards that are already added and future ones: Please make them static and without a blocking volume. :inlove:

Sometimes those physics based items cause issues and generally it's a better look if they remain where they belong. :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: 341
The sand AFTER the T1 chicane seems somewhat off.
Just tried it with the RSS v3 which usueally doesnt cause any issues really, so I doubt it's a car issue but wil double check in a bit. However the car just slidfes over the sand it seems.

EDIT: Weird, seems to be an issue with the car after all. IGNORE ME :roflmao:

Last edited:
Kerbs of this circuit make my steering vibrate very hard.:speechless:
Kerb setting in the surfaces.ini says;
Code:
[SURFACE_13]
KEY=URBA
FRICTION=0.94
DAMPING=0
WAV=kerb.wav
WAV_PITCH=1.1
FF_EFFECT=1
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
SIN_HEIGHT=0.01
SIN_LENGTH=10.0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0.15
VIBRATION_LENGTH=1.0
Is SIN_LENGTH right?
Your other circuits have much smaller values.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back