An optional skin for Donington 1938

Tracks An optional skin for Donington 1938 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepperoni ac24 submitted a new resource:

An optional skin for Donington 1938 - Track mod skin

An optional skin for Donington 1938's track, have fun :)
View attachment 466126

View attachment 466127

View attachment 466128

View attachment 466129

View attachment 466130

Read more about this resource...

The skins category is for CAR skins according to the description.
fdfgd.png

I think the Track category is for tracks, there is a separate category for Skins, which is what this (and your others) are.
Hello, in AC Skin (11 000 mods) we got almost 100% cars's skins...
In Tracks ( 1 000 mods) it is more easier to find track skin and the name is track mods, a skin for a track is a track mod, almost all the tracks skins (mine, those of black celica and others track skin modders) are in AC tracks mod folder and I got a feedback that most of users prefer to have track skin in track mod rather that in ac skin because in ac skin they do not find them.
Best should be that we got AC Cars skin and AC Track Skin rather that AC skins, have a good day and enjoy the mods ;)

Last edited:
Yes I understand the skin category is more populated, given they are far lower effort than full mods.
But it defeats the point of having a "Track" category if its being populated with skins. Maybe its just me, but when I'm in the track category its because I'm looking for tracks... not different colours for existing tracks.

And I agree, a separate category for track and car skins would be the best solution, and is what i suggested in the appropriate forum section.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%