Resource icon

Cars AMT 1964 Cheetah V8 GT V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am enjoying 1964 Cheetah GT V8 v2.0 created by Dave Sabre, updated by Absolute Modding team and uploaded to RD by Jempy. Although the work these generous modders have done is very impressive, there are a few tasks that remain "to do".
I have adjusted the mirrors, shifter, accelerator pedal, and brake pedal positions; I also adjusted the water temp, oil pressure, oil temp and fuel gauges. This work was done to my tastes and for my personal use but, unless Absolute Modding team and/or Jempy wish otherwise, I have posted it on my Mediafire page for everyone's pleasure. https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6n9zqcmhya4du5/1964_Cheetah_GT_V8_v2.0_for_GTR2_GW_Tweaks.zip/file

I'll ask our father of our big family ... as it's the way we feel at perfect ease in our Team ....;) if there's not any problem for this .... but I really don't think it should be refused ... and on the contrary if those changes are well done and may enhance the quality of the mod ... maybe ask your permission to use those modifications.

But first we'll see. :D

I'll ask our father of our big family ... as it's the way we feel at perfect ease in our Team ....;) if there's not any problem for this .... but I really don't think it should be refused ... and on the contrary if those changes are well done and may enhance the quality of the mod ... maybe ask your permission to use those modifications.

But first we'll see. :D
Thank you for not taking offense Jempy; if ANYONE on your team has ANY issue with my work please let me know ASAP and I will immediately remove it from Mediafire. :notworthy:

Like brother Jempy said, it is perfectly fine, in fact an honour you enjoy our work and Dave´s and improove,and share it.
SO yes, its all ok. Feel free to post your updated version for all to enjoy
Cheers

Like brother Jempy said, it is perfectly fine, in fact an honour you enjoy our work and Dave´s and improove,and share it.
SO yes, its all ok. Feel free to post your updated version for all to enjoy
Cheers
Thank you and your team for your work, sir. The honor is mine.

Here is my second update for your excellent mod.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gj19...tah_GT_V8_v2.0_for_GTR2_GW_Tweaks_v2.zip/file

version 1
I have adjusted the mirrors, shifter, accelerator pedal, and brake pedal positions; I also adjusted the water temp, oil pressure, oil temp and fuel guages.

version 2
I made final adjustments to the water temp, oil pressure, oil temp and fuel guages and I installed a new Motec.

Please let me know if it does not meet with your approval.

Last edited:
Not much time free for the moment to test them, gwaldock ...
So news as soon as we can. ;) .... or/and other drivers may also give their impression about your updates.

Jpanzer,

All GTR2 cars can be converted to GTL. You don't need to program or do any difficult stuff. Rename a few files, transfer the right files and "boom", your car is in GTL.

I tried that with this one. Car appears in showroom, but it is locked and I cant purchase it, even though every other car in my modded install is available...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%